ACCELERATED PIANO LAB AT NATOMAS MUSIC SQUARE
The purpose of this program is to address the #1 problem that piano students have. The difficulty of home practice.Many children dread home practice for one reason: It takes too much work. We simply do not have the time to practice with repetition or to drill those tough parts in the lesson.This is true of most piano studios and music schools in the U.S. There is just so much to do in 30 minutes.We are solving this problem once and for all in my studio.
The Accelerate curriculum:
- Lasts for one hour each week
- Has been shown to dramatically improve a student’s sight-reading skills... this is the #1 skill that students need to learn music quickly
- Helps children move through their books faster
- Allows the student to learn more music each week… this translates into faster completion time
- Includes proven practice techniques so home practice is all about review and increasing speed – less tedium = more fun at home.
- Includes some amazingly fun review games… I’m a little jealous that I wasn’t able to do this as a kid!
- Will minimize your need to supervise practice at home
Call (916-419-9511) or Text (916-600-1997) for our Current Schedule